11th Dec 2019 - 3:57pm
SteelEye opens French office
11/12/2019 - 3:57pm
- SteelEye, a compliance technology and data analytics firm, has taken the next step in its international expansion plan with the opening of a new office in Paris.
- Since its inception in 2017, SteelEye has acquired over 40 clients across seven countries. This new office supports SteelEye’s rapid growth and positions the company closer to the regulated financial markets in France. The Paris location also brings SteelEye closer to the Benelux region, Switzerland and many of its existing clients.
- SteelEye was developed to help reduce the cost and complexity of conforming to international regulation and has helped its global clientele successfully manage their regulatory obligations. With French firms coming under increased pressure by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and French regulator, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), SteelEye has opened this new office to expand its reach and support these firms with its intelligent data platform and RegTech solutions.
- “Many financial firms in France have struggled with the ever-increasing burden of domestic and international financial regulation. This new office puts us on the door-step of our French clients, enabling us to locally support our customer base and sales agenda,” says Matt Smith (pictured), CEO of SteelEye. “After a successful first two years’ operating out of the UK, we now want to enable more firms to realise the benefits of the SteelEye platform. We are therefore delighted to open this new French office.”
- SteelEye supports a wide range of regulations and is the only RegTech provider to offer regulatory reporting, trade and communications surveillance, best execution, transaction cost analysis, record keeping and trade reconstruction through one comprehensive solution.
Research & Analytics