AlphaMaven

Hedge Funds ◦ Managed Futures ◦ Crypto Funds ◦ Venture Capital ◦ Private Equity ◦ Real Estate ◦ Cannabis

AlphaMaven

AlphaMaven

Investments For All Market Conditions
Investment Listings ◦ Industry Network ◦ News ◦ Member Posts
Crowd Sourced Investment Due Diligence

Most Visited Alternative Investment Industry Website. Over 50,000 visitors per month

3d ago Private Equity privateequitywire Views: 27

Taste of Italy 2 acquires 60 per cent stake in Alnut Submitted 13/01/2021 - 9:19am The investment fund Taste of Italy 2, managed by DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR and Foodiverse Hold, is to acquires 60 per cent of the shares of Alimentación y Nutrición Familiar (Alnut) – a specialist in family and infant nutrition. The remaining 40 per cent stake remains with Foodiverse, the group to which the company currently belongs. According to the CEO of Foodiverse, Rafael Boix: “This alliance responds to three main objectives: stability, growth and expansion. These are goals that we have been working towards for years and we want to take a step further to give them a major boost. And in DeA Capital Alternative Funds we have found the right partner to do this with.” Leopoldo Reaño, Managing Director of DeA Capital Alternative Funds, says: “We are very excited to be able to contribute towards Alnut’s expansion, continuing on the path laid out by Foodiverse. We strongly believe that the combination of our sectoral approach together with the capacities of a company like Alnut and its management team and a partner with the experience and reputation of Foodiverse, form very solid foundations on which to build a successful project.” Gianandrea Perco, CEO of DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR says: “This is Taste of Italy 2’s first investment in Spain. It is a very important step as it confirms our commitment to expand our regional scope to an international level, remaining loyal to our successful investment strategy.” In the words of Joaquín Félix, Manager of Alnut: “The collaboration between Foodiverse and DeA Capital Alternative Funds will enable the business to continue to evolve with continual investment, strengthening the pillars of food safety, quality and development of the teams, whilst adhering to our commitment to the environment and innovation.” Foodiverse has been advised by Banco Sabadell and Pérez-Llorca Abogados, and DeA Capital Alternative Funds with the advice of DC Advisory, Herbert Smith Freehills, PwC, Roland Berger, Marsh & Ramboll. Tags Deals & Transactions Investments -

Private Equity Headlines:

Private Equity
Listing Service
Join the AlphaMaven Private Investment Network

Exclusively For:

Qualified Investors & Knowledgeable Industry Participants

Private Equity
Listing Service
Join the AlphaMaven Private Investment Network

Exclusively For:

Qualified Investors & Knowledgeable Industry Participants

Log In for More
Access Over 250K+ Industry Headlines, Posts and Updates