Andrea Alms Video: Money In Motion 10 - November 22, 2021
November 2021 - Venture Capital
Andrea Alms Money in Motion 10 - November 22, 2021
My name is Andrea ALMS.
I am biohealth investor, and financial manager and this is your Money in Motion
I was asked about the Tryptophan investing…
What is tryptophan…
· This Thanksgiving, you are going to get tired -- that's pretty much guaranteed.
· But while you may blame the turkey, and its purportedly high tryptophan levels, maybe it's just the conversation with your aunt about her recent sheriff controversies
· Or is it the handfuls of Parmesan cheese you're sneaking in the kitchen between courses
· Turns out many foods also contain the drowsiness-inducing amino acid tryptophan, often in levels far surpassing the famous gobbler.
· Like Parmesan cheese! And pork! And soybeans!
· And, spirulina, a dietary supplement containing photosynthetic bacteria!
· So, maybe next time make an algae casserole if you really want a good food-sleep.
What is the L-Tryptophan Market?
· According to the research analysis, global L-Tryptophan market is set to record a 22.8% CAGR during 2019-2025.
· This business domain is likely to account for 1.7 billion in 2025 from about $780 Million dollars it previously generated in 2019.
· By application, tryptophan is in demand in feed and pharmaceutical industry
· Key players include CJ, Ajinomoto and so on
What about investing in this market and the global amino acid market
· The Global Amino Acid Market size was estimated 28 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 30 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate 6% to reach USD 40 by 2026.
· The L-trytophan is at 22.8% and a strong performer in that market
· Good stats and
· Food for thought…Happy Thanksgiving
· This is your money – your money in motion
Credits and References – Thank You
· BioHealth Innovation
· BioHealth Capital Region Forum Archives
· Geoff Marcus and AlpaMaven