FUND STRATEGY OVERVIEW
• Acquire ownership interests in distressed seniors housing properties nationally.
• Focus on non-performing loan acquisition at steep discounts creating wide margins of investor safety.
• Enhance value, aggregate and sell creating yields of 20%+.
• 10% preferred return with a 12% IRR investor look-back.
• Sponsor $5 MM co-investment.
FUND STRATEGY UPDATES
• $14 MM raised to date from friends and family.
• Two assets seeded to the Fund as shown below.
• Investment management fee increases to 2% on November 22, 2020.
• Sponsor actively negotiating purchase of several other non-performing loans.
• One seeded asset goes under contract. If closing occurs, investors would receive a 1.45x and 145% IRR due to quick turn of the asset.
• Nationally, senior living occupancy continues to decline due to the pandemic creating more distressed buying